What's Novo Horizonte Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Novo Horizonte. Places like Teofilo Otoni Cathedral and Teofilo Otoni Municipal are just a little farther away. Tiradentes Square and Cultural Insolito Center are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Novo Horizonte?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Novo Horizonte but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center
Hotel Capital das Pedras - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Front Comfort Teófilo Otoni - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away2.5-star hotel
Hotel Beira Rio - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away2.5-star hotel
Hotel Teófilo Otoni - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, bar
San Diego Lancaster Teófilo Otoni - 1 mi (1.7 km) away3-star hotel with winery, outdoor pool
Things to See and Do in and around Novo Horizonte
Things to See near Novo Horizonte:
- Teofilo Otoni Municipal Hall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Teofilo Otoni Cathedral (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Teofilo Otoni Municipal (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Tiradentes Square (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- German Square (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Teofilo Otoni?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, October (average 78°F)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, May (average 69°F)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 6 inches of rainfall)