What's Acácias Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Acácias? Places like Our Lady of Conception Church and Montes Claros Shopping Center are just a little farther away. Nilton Prates Municipal Park and Montes Claros Shopping are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Acácias?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Acácias but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Dubai Suítes - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Ibis Montes Claros Shopping - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Amsterdam Montes Claros - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Nacional Montes Claros - 3 mi (4.8 km) away2.5-star hotel with restaurant
Intercity Montes Claros - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Things to See and Do in and around Acácias
Things to See near Acácias:
- Our Lady of Conception Church (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Nilton Prates Municipal Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Morrinhos Church (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Doctor Chaves Square (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to Do near Acácias:
- Montes Claros Shopping Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Montes Claros Shopping (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ibituruna Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Regional do Norte de Minas Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Montes Claros?
- Hottest months: September, October, January, February (average 75°F)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, May (average 68°F)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 6 inches of rainfall)