What's Pinheirinho Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Pinheirinho. Places to visit like Christ the King Cathedral and Toledo Municipal Theatre are not far away. Cultural Centre Oscar Silva and Diva Pain Barth Park are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pinheirinho?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Pinheirinho but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center
Nayru Hotel - 3 mi (4.8 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool
Rosa's Hotel - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away2.5-star hotel
CALLAI HOTEL - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away3-star hotel
Arca's Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Olinda Hotel e Eventos - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to PinheirinhoPinheirinho is located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Toledo.
- Cascavel (CAC), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Pinheirinho
Things to See and Do in and around Pinheirinho
Things to See near Pinheirinho:
- Christ the King Cathedral (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Cultural Centre Oscar Silva (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Diva Pain Barth Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Pista de Laço e Hipismo (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to Do near Pinheirinho:
- Toledo Municipal Theatre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Municipal Aquarium (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)