What's Municipio 1 Like?Municipio 1 is notable for its historical sites. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's cathedral and waterfront. Take a fun excursion to Bari Harbor. There's plenty more to see, including PalaFlorio and Pane e Pomodoro Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Municipio 1?
We have 341 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Municipio 1:
KiBari B&BCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
200 Rooms & Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Palazzo Le Travi
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
B&B Residenza Piazza MoroCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Municipio 1Municipio 1 is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Bari.
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Municipio 1
Traveling to Municipio 1 by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Bari Parco Sud Station
- Bari Marconi Station
- Bari (BAU-Bari Central Rail Station)
Things to See and Do in and around Municipio 1
What to See in Municipio 1
- Bari Harbor
- Pane e Pomodoro Beach
- Piazza Aldo Moro
- University of Bari