What's Beimen Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Beimen? Top places to visit include Nankunshen Temple. There's plenty more to see, including Southwest Coast National Scenic Area and Beimen Crystal Church.
How to Get to Beimen
Beimen is located 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the heart of Tainan.
- Tainan (TNN), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from Beimen
- Chiayi (CYI), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Beimen
Things to See and Do in and around Beimen
What to See in Beimen
- Nankunshen Temple
- Southwest Coast National Scenic Area
- Beimen Crystal Church
- Taiwan Blackfoot Disease Socio Medical Service Memorial House
Things to Do near Beimen:
- Jingzaijiao Tile-paved Salt Field (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Hao Mei Li 3D Painting Village (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tainan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 69°F)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 6 inches of rainfall)