What's Jiali District Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Jiali District. Take time to see places like Soulangh Cultural Park and Beautiful Baby Artistic Cake Factory while you're here. The Path of Pink Shower Trees and Laotang Lake Art Village are a couple of more places to see nearby.
How to Get to Jiali District
Jiali District is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Tainan.
- Tainan (TNN), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Jiali District
- Chiayi (CYI), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Jiali District
Things to See and Do in and around Jiali District
Things to See near Jiali District:
- Soulangh Cultural Park (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Laotang Lake Art Village (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Golden Lion Community (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to Do near Jiali District:
- Beautiful Baby Artistic Cake Factory (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- The Path of Pink Shower Trees (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Yuanli Straw Workshop (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Taiwan Salt Museum (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tainan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 69°F)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 6 inches of rainfall)