What's Desert Ridge Like?
While in Desert Ridge, you can spend time appreciating the theater scene and live music. The neighborhood features views of the desert. Take in some culture at Desert Ridge Marketplace and Musical Instrument Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Wildfire Golf Club.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Desert Ridge?
We have 222 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Desert Ridge:
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & SpaSuburban resort with golf course, spa
- 6 restaurants • 5 outdoor pools • Lazy river • Spa tub • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix North Scottsdale, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Cambria Hotel Phoenix - North Scottsdale3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Desert Ridge
Desert Ridge is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Desert Ridge
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Desert Ridge
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Desert Ridge
Things to See and Do in and around Desert Ridge
Things to See near Desert Ridge:
- Reach 11 Sports Complex (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to Do in Desert Ridge
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Wildfire Golf Club