What's Seabrook Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Seabrook? Places like Pacific Beach State Park and Museum of the North Beach are just a little farther away.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Seabrook?
Some of the top places to stay in Seabrook:
Come Escape to Beach Walk Cottage at the “Old Stump” at SeabrookFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Tennis courts • Garden • Walkable location
"No Worries" Oceanfront Seabrook HomeFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Tennis courts
Seabrook - On Turtle TimeFamily-friendly accommodations with kitchen, balcony
- Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to SeabrookSeabrook is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Pacific Beach.
- Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Seabrook
When Is the Best Time to Visit Pacific Beach?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 59°F)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 43°F)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, February (average 10 inches of rainfall)