What's Brighton Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Brighton? Take a campus tour or explore the area around Boston College. There's plenty more to see, including Alumni Stadium and Brighton Music Hall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brighton?
We have 60 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Brighton:
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cleveland Circle3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Natalie House - Boston3-star B&B
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel BostonCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to BrightonBrighton is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Brighton
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Brighton
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Brighton
Getting to Brighton on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Chiswick Rd. Station
- South St. Station
- Sutherland Rd. Station
Things to See and Do in and around Brighton
What to See in Brighton
- Boston College
- Alumni Stadium
- Conte Forum
- Chestnut Hill Reservation
- Charles River Reservation