What's Troon North Like?
Troon North is a relaxing part of town where you can spend time checking out the restaurants. This romantic neighborhood is surrounded by views of the desert and mountains. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Kierland Commons to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Troon North Golf Club and TPC Scottsdale Champions Course.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Troon North?
We have 81 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in Troon North:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon NorthLuxury resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
How to Get to Troon North
Troon North is located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Troon North
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Troon North
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Troon North
Things to See and Do in and around Troon North
What to See in Troon North
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
- Fountain Hills Fountain
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park
- North Mountain Park
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park
Things to Do in Troon North
- Kierland Commons
- Troon North Golf Club
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Scottsdale Quarter