What's Gainey Ranch Like?There's a lot visitors like about Gainey Ranch, especially its restaurants. You can take some time to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's entertainment venues and live music. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Fashion Square. Camelback Mountain and Old Town are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gainey Ranch?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' top place to stay in Gainey Ranch:
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey RanchLuxury resort with 3 restaurants, 10 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 2 bars • Spa • Central location
How to Get to Gainey RanchGainey Ranch is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Gainey Ranch
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Gainey Ranch
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Gainey Ranch
Things to See and Do in and around Gainey Ranch
Things to See near Gainey Ranch:
- Camelback Mountain (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Westworld of Scottsdale (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Taliesin West (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Cactus Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to Do near Gainey Ranch:
- Kierland Commons (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Butterfly Wonderland (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)