What's Chácara Santo Antônio Like?
People go to Chácara Santo Antônio to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Transamerica Expo Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chácara Santo Antônio?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Chácara Santo Antônio:
JW Marriott Hotel Sao PauloLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Intercity São Paulo Nações Unidas4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
Transamerica Executive Chácara Santo AntônioUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace
Mercure Sao Paulo Nacoes Unidas3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers
How to Get to Chácara Santo Antônio
Chácara Santo Antônio is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Chácara Santo Antônio
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from Chácara Santo Antônio
Things to See and Do in and around Chácara Santo Antônio
What to See in Chácara Santo Antônio
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Expo Center North
- Santo Amaro Riding Club
Things to Do in Chácara Santo Antônio
- Paulista Avenue
- Morumbi Shopping Mall
- São Paulo Zoo
- Largo 13 de Maio
- Vibra São Paulo