What's Greenwich Village Like?
People go to Greenwich Village to see famous places such as Empire State Building, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Madison Square Garden and One World Trade Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Greenwich Village?
We have 123 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Greenwich Village:
Washington Square HotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant, health club
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Walkable location
Walker Hotel Greenwich VillageLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Gansevoort MeatpackingLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
The Marlton HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Incentra Village HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Greenwich Village
Greenwich Village is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Greenwich Village
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Greenwich Village
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Greenwich Village
Traveling to Greenwich Village by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- New York 9th St. Station
- New York Christopher St. Station
- New York 14th St. Station
Getting to Greenwich Village on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Christopher St. - Sheridan Sq. Station
- W 4 St. Station
- 14 St. Station (7th Ave.)