What's Craigie Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Craigie. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Scarborough Beach. Westfield Whitford City and Mullaloo Beach are a couple of more places to see nearby.
How to Get to Craigie
Craigie is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Craigie
Things to See and Do in and around Craigie
Things to See near Craigie:
- Mullaloo Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Hillarys Boat Harbour (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Sorrento Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Lake Joondalup Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to Do near Craigie:
- Westfield Whitford City (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sorrento Quay Boardwalk (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Lakeside Joondalup (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Marangaroo Golf Course (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 74°F)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 57°F)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 1 inches of rainfall)