What's Yokohama City Centre Like?There's a lot visitors like about Yokohama City Centre, especially its waterfront and Chinatown. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums. Spend an afternoon at Yokohama Port Museum or Yokohama Cosmo World. There's plenty more to see, including Landmark Tower and Yokohama Minato Mirai Hall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yokohama City Centre?
We have 64 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Yokohama City Centre:
InterContinental Yokohama Grand, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Central location
Intercontinental Yokohama Pier 8, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hotel New GrandLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hyatt Regency Yokohama4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
The Yokohama Bay Hotel TokyuLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Bar • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Yokohama City CentreYokohama City Centre is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Yokohama.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Yokohama City Centre
Traveling to Yokohama City Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Sakuragicho Station
- Kannai Station
- Yokohama Station
Getting to Yokohama City Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Minatomirai Station
- Bashamichi Station
- Takashimacho Station