What's Sakuragichō Like?
In Sakuragichō, you can spend time visiting the waterfront or simply enjoy the restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's shops. Take time to see places like Iseyama Kotai Shrine and Naritasan Yokohama Betsuin while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Yokohama Air Cabin and Yokohama Burg13.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sakuragichō?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Sakuragichō:
New Otani Inn Yokohama PremiumBayfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
JR East Hotel Mets Yokohama Sakuragicho3-star hotel
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Sakuragicho Washington Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Guest House FUTARENO - HostelCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Terrace Yokohama3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Sakuragichō
Sakuragichō is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Yokohama.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Sakuragichō
Things to See and Do in and around Sakuragichō
What to See in Sakuragichō
- Iseyama Kotai Shrine
- Naritasan Yokohama Betsuin
Things to Do near Sakuragichō:
- Yokohama Burg13 (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Yokohama Port Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- PIA ARENA MM (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Nogeyama Zoo (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Yokohama Museum of Art (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)