What's Khem Beach Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Khem Beach. Visit places like Sao Beach and An Thoi Cable Car Station when you venture just outside the neighborhood.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Khem Beach?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Khem Beach:
Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Managed by AccorUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 poolside bars • Attentive staff
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa5-star beachfront resort with spa, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 3 outdoor pools • Attentive staff
How to Get to Khem BeachKhem Beach is located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of An Thoi.
- Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Khem Beach
When Is the Best Time to Visit An Thoi?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 80°F)
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, July (average 11 inches of rainfall)