What's Fenway–Kenmore Like?Fenway–Kenmore is notable for its historical sites. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's art scene and museums. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Fenway Park. There's plenty more to see, including Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and House of Blues Boston.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fenway–Kenmore?
We have 65 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Fenway–Kenmore:
Hotel CommonwealthLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • Health club • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Verb Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/FenwayCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Oasis Guest House
- Free WiFi • Terrace
The Inn at Longwood Medical3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Fenway–KenmoreFenway–Kenmore is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Fenway–Kenmore
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Fenway–Kenmore
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Fenway–Kenmore
Traveling to Fenway–Kenmore by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Boston Yawkey Station
- Boston Ruggles Station
Getting to Fenway–Kenmore on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Museum of Fine Arts Station
- Fenway Station
- Kenmore Station