What's Financial District Like?
Financial District is notable for its monuments. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood for its museums and beautiful island views. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like One World Trade Center. There's plenty more to see, including Federal Reserve Bank of New York and New York Stock Exchange.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Financial District?
We have 181 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Financial District:
The Wall Street HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Casa Cipriani New YorkLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • 24-hour front desk
Mint House at 70 Pine4-star hotel with bar, health club
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Artezen HotelCity-center hotel
- Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sonder Battery ParkComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
How to Get to Financial District
Financial District is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Financial District
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Financial District
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Financial District
Getting to Financial District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Wall St. Station
- Broad St. Station
- Wall St. Station (Broadway)
Things to See and Do in and around Financial District
What to See in Financial District
- One World Trade Center
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Wall Street
- New York Stock Exchange
- Trinity Church