What's Bunker Hill Like?There's a lot visitors like about Bunker Hill, especially its restaurants and live music. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood for its theater scene. Take in some culture at The Broad and Walt Disney Concert Hall. There's plenty more to see, including California Plaza and World Trade Center Los Angeles.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bunker Hill?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Bunker Hill:
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California PlazaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Central location
Kawada Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Bunker HillBunker Hill is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Bunker Hill
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Bunker Hill
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Bunker Hill
Things to See and Do in and around Bunker Hill
What to See in Bunker Hill
- California Plaza
- World Trade Center Los Angeles
- Bunker Hills Steps
- Angels Flight
Things to Do in Bunker Hill
- The Broad
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Museum of Contemporary Art