What's Kowloon City Like?There's a lot visitors like about Kowloon City, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's shops. Plan a fun excursion to Kowloon Bay and Kai Tak Cruise Terminal. There's plenty more to see, including Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa and Victoria Harbour.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kowloon City?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Kowloon City:
Harbour Grand KowloonLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 3 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Central location
Kowloon Harbourfront HotelWaterfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Kowloon CityKowloon City is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Kowloon City
Getting to Kowloon City on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Hong Kong Sung Wong Toi Station
- Whampoa Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kowloon City
What to See in Kowloon City
- Kowloon Bay
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
- Victoria Harbour
- Kowloon Walled City Park
- Sung Wong Toi Garden