What's Yoshihama Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Yoshihama? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park and Hoshigayama Park. Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Lake Ashi are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yoshihama?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Yoshihama, here is one favorite nearby:
Prince Smart Inn Atami - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to YoshihamaYoshihama is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Yugawara.
- Oshima Airport (OIM), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from Yoshihama
Things to See and Do in and around Yoshihama
What to See in Yoshihama
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Yugawara Beach
- Hoshigayama Park
Things to Do near Yoshihama:
- Manazuru Peninsula (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Hakone Ekiden Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- MOA Museum of Art (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Tamadare Falls (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)