What's Nebukawa Like?In Nebukawa, you can easily get to the seaside or simply check out the restaurants. Take time to see the sights like Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Lake Ashi.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nebukawa?
Here is our customers' favorite lodging option in Nebukawa:
Hilton Odawara Resort & SpaMountain resort with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do in and around Nebukawa
Things to See near Nebukawa:
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park (24.8 mi/39.9 km away)
- Yugawara Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Odawara Fishing Port (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Manazuru Peninsula (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Miyukinohama Beach (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to Do near Nebukawa:
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Odawara Wanpaku Land (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Okada Museum of Art (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Hakone Open Air Museum (5 mi/8 km away)
- Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Odawara?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 74°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 43°F)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, June (average 4 inches of rainfall)