What's Otto Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Otto. Take time to see the sights like Mikawawan Quasi-National Park while you're here.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Otto?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Otto, here is one favorite nearby:
Minshuku Isoji - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) awayUpscale ryokan with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Garden
How to Get to OttoOtto is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Tahara.
- Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO), 26 mi (41.8 km) from Otto
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tahara?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 76°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 43°F)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 5 inches of rainfall)