What's Hakuro Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Hakuro? Nagashima Spa Land and LEGOLAND Japan are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Port of Nagoya Aquarium and Nabana no Sato.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hakuro?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Hakuro, here is one favorite nearby:
Sanco Inn Kuwana Ekimae - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to HakuroHakuro is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Kisosaki.
- Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Hakuro
- Komaki Airport (NKM), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Hakuro
Things to See and Do in and around Hakuro
Things to See near Hakuro:
- Nabana no Sato (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Rokkaen (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Kyuka Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Remains of Shichiri-watashi (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to Do near Hakuro:
- Nagashima Spa Land (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Anpanman Children's Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Mitsui Outlet Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Moroto Garden (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Chubu Electric Power 46 Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)