What's Fuencarral-El Pardo Like?Fuencarral-El Pardo is an upscale part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Zarzuela Palace and Royal Palace of El Pardo. There's plenty more to see, including Centro Nacional de Golf and Golf Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fuencarral-El Pardo?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Fuencarral-El Pardo:
Eurostars Suites MirasierraLuxury hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Eurostars Madrid TowerLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Cafe • Central location
NH Madrid Las Tablas4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Cafe • Walkable location
Holiday Inn Madrid - Las Tablas, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel Escuela Madrid2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Fuencarral-El PardoFuencarral-El Pardo is located 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 11 mi (17.8 km) from Fuencarral-El Pardo
Traveling to Fuencarral-El Pardo by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Madrid El Goloso Station
- Madrid Cantoblanco Universty Station
- Madrid University P. Comillas Station
Getting to Fuencarral-El Pardo on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Pitis Station
- Arroyofresno Station
- Montecarmelo Station