What's Doese Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Doese. Take time to see places like Cuxhaven Beach and Lower Saxony Wadden Sea National Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Grimmershörnbucht and Grimmershörn Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Doese?
We have 126 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Doese:
Villa Caldera3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Neptuns Ankerplatz & Zur Seerobbe
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do in and around Doese
What to See in Doese
- Cuxhaven Beach
- Lower Saxony Wadden Sea National Park
- Grimmershörn Beach
- Cuxhaven Ferry Terminal
Things to Do near Doese:
- Joachim-Ringelnatz Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- ForumMaritim (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Windstarke 10 (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Schiffsmuseum Duhnen (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cuxhaven?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 61°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 36°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, November (average 3 inches of rainfall)