What's Waterfront Like?Visitors speak favorably about all that Waterfront has to offer, including its aquarium. Enjoy the neighborhood's ocean views and seafood restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Boston Harbor. Other popular sights worth a visit include New England Aquarium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Waterfront?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Waterfront:
Boston Yacht Haven Inn & MarinaCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Boston Marriott Long Wharf4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
How to Get to WaterfrontWaterfront is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Waterfront
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Waterfront
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Waterfront
Things to See and Do in and around Waterfront
What to See in Waterfront
- Boston Harbor
- Long Wharf
- Rowes Wharf
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway
- Massachusetts Bay
Things to Do in Waterfront
- New England Aquarium
- Seaport Boulevard