There was a cigarette burn on my blanket, I woke up to find a SWARM of ants near my suitcase and I had brought in no food to my room, the fridge had mold in it and the wifi service was terrible.
They then moved us to a room one floor up where the shower door had a massive crack in it and there was a shoe print on the wall. Wifi was better and it was only one floor up so why does wifi only work there? Balcony was the only nice thing about the second room.
Location is great though. Not sure if I would come back to this very hotel unless they do a complete clean up and fix their wifi.