This is probably one of the jankiest hotels I have ever stayed in and would not recommend it to anyone. For context, I was traveling for work for two weeks.
Here is what bothered me:
- No deadbolt on the door
- No safe in the room
- No chair at the tiny "desk"
- No mini fridge
- Room was minute
- There was no shelf or counter space, no drawers, and the closet was a half closet so all of my dresses and pants had a wrinkle in them where I had to fold them to fit.
- The floor was uneven and had holes where it seemed like someone stomped through the floor and they just covered it up with carpet. The carpet also felt dirty.
- Cold showers for probably 10 of the 15 days that I was there. Didn't matter what time of the day I showered (before 7 am, after 9 am, 10 pm) - all of them were freezing cold.
- Walls were paper-thin. I could hear every movement from the hallway, upstairs and next door neighbors.
- The room's AC unit is installed via the window so on cold days, my room was freezing.
- The hotel just feels old (old carpet, old fixtures, old furniture)
- Blankets were scratchy and need to be replaced. I think they were burned in the dryer.
What I liked:
- WiFi actually worked and was free
- Free water every day
- Bed and pillows were decent
- Offered C.O. Bigelow soap and shampoo
- I did not see any bugs
- The staff were helpful and kind
- Same day laundry service on the next block
Overall, I would NOT stay here again. It is TERRIBLE for business travel.