First of all, service was great I was allowed to change room. But the hotel needs to deal with the mold problem that got me sick and ruined my Zanzibar weekend. The next day, the other staff was caretaking an apologized, but didn't offer my night for free, which I thought was weird.
One hour after checking in, I got high fever and became very dizzy. I went to the bathroom and found half of the ceiling was covered in black mold. I had allergic reactions to it before and this one was heavy... I lost all energy but at 02.00 in the night, I had to leave the room and seek help from the reception. The receptionist helped me change room and it got a bit better. I changed hotel the day after (which as as planned). Unfortunately, the fever stayed for 2 days and ruined my Zanzibar weekend.