1. Staff are super nice!
2. Our hotel room was located in another building, across the road from the main building. Took the 2nd entrance, got to the 2nd floor, but our keycard would not open the hallway door. So we had to get back, took the first entrance, got to the 2nd floor, keycard worked - we had to walk all the way to the end of the hallway, where are room was located, right next from the 2nd hallway door, that we could not open.
3. AC in the room did not work, or worked very poorly - based on the other reviews, this was intentional. The temperature difference between outdoord and indoors was hardly 3 degrees. At night we had 29 degrees in our room.
4. Besides the bed, there was no night table, to put your phone, or a water bottle.
5. on the minibar there is listed Absolut vodka, in fact there was some "local" vodka, called vodka
6. We have been charged for parking, even though I later checked my email, where it clearly stated "parking included" - I was later told, that they have deducted it from the cost.
7. Breakfast at 7am is only Mon-Sat. On Sundays, the breakfast is at 8am. So we had to go for an hour long walk, as nobody told us this, even the brochure states, breakfast is being served from 7.
8. instead of one king bed, there were 2 singles, joined as one king. this was too bad, as I kept falling between the mattresses.
9. our room had a huge parking lot view, but I guess it does not matter now, but it'd be nice, if it was mentioned in the room description