The place is not safe. After a short time at the place, (we arrived in the evening), we found that a knife had been stuck in one of our tires. Our room smelled of marijuana, there were dirty sheets outside our room door sitting area and an ash tray with a cigarette butt. Some of the inhabitants seemed sketchy and watched us, the motel desk person was unfriendly and unprofessional, there are no lights outside at night...we felt the place was dangerous. We left the room and had to find another hotel late at night and had to have our tire replaced the next day. Booking MG ruined our vacation.
I tried to contact them many times, no one will respond. AVOID!