we have had a great vacation at the Labranda hotel
The staff was so nice, always smiling. Check in time flexible and even surprising they do their best to give the room asap. They also give you 15 min free spa treatment for your choice. There are 2 main pools, one have 5 water slides for all ages. 2nd pool is a wave pool OMG! my kids never want to leave it. The room size is very large and can be very close to the aqua park (the 1st pool)
There are also things to improve:
1. ice cream is in extra charge.(it is hiding in an irrelevant area while booking so we missed it)
2. no sweets for the kids except for the main restaurant.
3. Too small air-conditioner for a large size room
4. Snacks bar has no variety (hot dogs / burger and chips every day)
5. we had ants in the room and the main restaurant floor was sticky (The rest of the place was very clean so it was surprising for us)
When there are so many hotels with water parks its the little things that make the difference. we haven't decided yet if we will come back next year. I can say the kids want to. and I think that says a lot. But we should take the best decision for the entire family so we will have to do some more thinking, we've been to hotels that may have had fewer water-slides, but also fewer "to improve" points.
Yet I want to thank Labranda Marine for the staying - we had fun!