Welcome to my home. This modern apartment is a short walk from Ottawa's best restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
The unit has two bedrooms, a kitchenette, and a dining area. Its living room has a comfortable couch and a 60” smart TV. The kitchenette is stocked for cooking, and complimentary coffee is provided. There is also a rooftop patio!
We offer parking for $15/day at 725 Somerset. Please inquire for further details about obtaining a parking pass.
This 2-bed apartment is newly renovated with air conditioning, new furniture, a stocked kitchenette, and an upgraded bathroom. You'll enjoy top of the line appliances and laundry machines on-site.
The Queen beds are very comfortable and the 60" smart TV comes with Netflix. There is also a shared rooftop patio for your enjoyment!
Kindly note the second bedroom doesn't have a window.
You'll have complete access to the full apartment. The apartment is on the 3rd floor, up two flights of stairs. There is no elevator in the building, so going up the stairs is required to access the apartment.
Interaction with Guests:
I am available around the clock to provide assistance.
The apartment is steps away from the trendy Little Italy district, and a short walking distance to all major downtown attractions as well as Ottawa's finest restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include Parliament Hill, Rideau Center, Byward Market, Rideau Canal, Little Italy, China Town, all of the Museums (Canadian War Museum, National Gallery, Canadian Museum of Nature, Canadian Museum of Science and Technology, Canadian Museum of History, and the Canadian Museum of Space and Aviation), Commissioner's Park, Dows Lake Pavillion, several hiking trails, the waterway (popular for kayaking), and Gatineau.
There's also Nordique spa, which is a 20-minute drive in Chelsea, Quebec. It is absolutely beautiful with thermal baths and spas. I'd highly recommend it if you're able to go!
The apartment is a 2-minute walk to Lebreton Station, a major public transit stop. It is across the street from the soon-to-be-launched light rail transit system (Pimisi station on Confederation Line).
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50/animal.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.