The front desk staff was very very kind and sweet, however that was the only redeeming factor.
I get into my room, and the floors are FILTHY, the sheets had a layer of dust on them - and the sink had a massive hole where the drain should have been, with BUGS crawling out. The first night I was there I saw three RATS outside my door and along the outside walkway. The water stopped working due to a burst water pipe, and when it did come back - the water coming out of the sink and the shower was BROWN. I had to brush my teeth and wash my face with bottled water.
The road next to the hotel was loud and all night you hear semis, and squealing tires from people racing up and down the road. The workers outside (fixing the water pipe) were hammering and banging for hours on end. You can hear every noise of your neighbors next/near your room.
I brought a heating pad for my back pain, and the microwave literally burned the outsides of the bag - and when set on the mattress, it melted the sheets together, leaving a burn mark on the sheets.
Coming back to the hotel late at night, I did NOT feel safe as a woman alone, and there were multiple creepy men lingering outside of my door, and pacing back and forth.
After voicing my complaints to the owner - I was GASLIT into being told that due to having my "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door, they couldn't fix the cleanliness issue I had with my room, and that I actually meant "cats" and not "rats". I saw rats, and I know it.