Welcome to Catalina, an AvantStay home!
Our home is situated in luxurious Paradise Valley, minutes away from vibrant Scottsdale and averaging 294 days of sunshine a year. Surrounded by Camelback Mountain to the south, Phoenix Mountain Preserve to the west, and McDowell Mountains to the east, our home offers unparalleled views and all the amenities you need for an unforgettable desert escape.
Our lush backyard feels incredibly secluded. It's perfect for entertaining and lounging: featuring a pool, ping pong table, outdoor grill & dining, and plenty of comfy chairs for you to fully unwind. Go for a swim, make smores by the fire pits, play a game of chess, win at giant Jenga, or round up your kickball team. There's something for everyone!
Nearby Attractions: Tonto National Forest, Joya Spa, Phoenix Mountain Preserve, Camelback Golf Club, Mohave Trail, OHSO Brewery, Jade Bar, Paradise Valley Country Club, El Chorro Lodge, MacDonald's Ranch (25 min drive), Lon's at the Hermosa Inn, Mountain Shadow Golf Course & Resort, Old Town Scottsdale (17 min drive).
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that there is construction taking place next door
- We do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note that we cannot provide a pool barrier fence at this property. We do not recommend this property for children under 6 years of age. Per requirements in the cities of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Phoenix we utilize door alarms for all doors with access to the pool area.
- Please be aware that there are connectivity issues with the Wifi due to the location of this home.
- Pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- You must not use this property for any of the uses identified in Paradise Valley Town Code Section 10-14-4. Any renter who causes, permits, facilitates, aides, or abets any violation thereof shall be subject to a civil infraction carrying a mandatory penalty of a minimum of $500.00 in addition to any other penalties which the Town may impose.
- The use of this short-term rental to house sex offenders is prohibited. The owner of this short-term rental is required to perform a background check on you and your guests prior to your stay.
1 car garage and the driveway holds up to 3 cars.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
The bedroom configurations are as follows:
Bedroom 1/ Primary Bedroom with King bed & ensuite
Bedroom 2/ Queen
Bedroom 3/ 2x Single pull out couch
Bedroom 4/ King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 5/ Queen
Bedroom 6/ Twin Bunk Beds
Bedroom 7/ Detached Casita King bedroom with ensuite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Per local city ordinances in Paradise Valley, outside noise may not exceed 56 decibels during the day. All outdoor music and noise is prohibited after 10pm. Inability to comply will result in fines.
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.