This home made us feel like we were aboard a fantastical ship, bound for the future. The porthole windows – and a corresponding cover in case you don't want the light – give this penthouse a unique character. The ceilings are odd and slanting, so tall guests won't be too happy here, but there are other things to get excited about. There are two balconies, one on each side, letting you get all the sun you need and views over Baixa. Access to this home is like entering a secret lair, as there's a lift with a code that takes you straight to the living room.
* As mentioned, this home has slanting ceilings that might not please everyone
* The kitchen is more of a kitchenette – not ideal for avid cooks
* When we visited, we spotted some scuff marks on the walls
* At maximum occupancy, there isn't enough space for everyone to comfortably enjoy the living room
* While the apartment can accommodate up to four guests, guests three and four will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room
* The bed in the master bedroom is actually comprised of two singles joined together