About this apartment
Welcome to our home! A ground-floor apartment with a mezzanine, comprises a spacious living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a fully-equipped kitchen. Main floor:
- Living room: Furnished with a comfortable sitting area and a TV
- Dining area: Dining table for 4 persons
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with mod-cons such as oven, stove, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, and all the cookware, dishes, and cutleries that you need. Mezzanine floor:
- Common space: Furnished with a sofa and coffee table
- 2 bedrooms: Both with double beds fitted with good quality linens, to ensure you a good night's sleep.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 with bathtub, sink, toilet and 1 with walk-in shower, sink, and toilet Your health is our priority. Our home follows an enhanced cleaning protocol, with a professional cleaning and strategic disinfection. Have a wonderful stay! Guests will have access to the entire home! My home is in the hands of GuestReady, a property management team who work hard to make sure your stay is smooth and comfortable! They will be available 24/7 should you have any questions or requests during your stay. The Northern Quarter has established itself as the most popular place to go for a night in Manchester, with some of the city's best independent bars and traditional pubs to be found here. It has always been famed for its emporiums and independent shops, selling all sorts of weird and wonderful products, from retro clothing and rare vinyl to collectible comics and board games, skateboards and hipster bicycles, to smoking paraphernalia and unusual art. Today it is equally famed for its nightlife and is the most vibrant area of Manchester, with many young professionals living in the Northern Quarter's flats. There's a whole host of privately-owned bars and pubs in the Northern Quarter, with new establishments seemingly opening up on a monthly basis, each offering a fine array of foreign beers, locally brewed casks, cocktails, spirits, and food. The Northern Quarter also has a high proportion of live music venues with the long-standing Band On The Wall, Night & Day Cafe, Dry Bar, and Matt & Phreds Jazz Bar all enjoying a great resurgence. Closest public transports: If you require additional cleans/ linens during your stay for a fee, please contact us. Please note that we charge £50 for each set of lost keys (security keys may cost more). For security purposes, there may be an additional cost to replace the locks. So, please keep your keys safe :) NOTE: There is a zero-tolerance policy for smoking in the property. If our team discovers any evidence that this rule has been breached (e.g., smoke smell, ashes, butts, etc.) we fully reserve the right to charge a £300 smoking fee, at minimum.Please also note we do not allow parties, large gatherings, loud noises, or outside guests. Should we receive sufficient evidence of such activity we reserve the right to cancel your stay (without refund) and may involve a security team to evict you. Any associated cost will be charged to you via your security deposit. Local authorities may also be present (if required). Ref. ClubLord-64279 Free Wifi