1. The booking guest must send a copy of a government issued ID upon booking.
2. Quiet hours 10PM - 8AM. Please remain cognizant and respectful of our neighbors.
3. While early check -in / late checkout may be available for a small extra fee (used to cover the cost of an additional cleaner) this must be arranged ahead of time. Unauthorized Late checkouts are a $50 charge for each hour after 11am - a 15 minute grace period is given. If the space you’re renting is for multiple units, the fee will be $50/hour per unit.
4. Smoking in the unit will result in a $500 Deodorization Fee.
5. Unregistered guests and parties are prohibited by local laws and ILLEGAL. Our occupancy limits are set by local ordinance. Any guest found to have had a party or over -occupancy will be charged a $1,000 fee for non -compliance with local laws. Exterior cameras present at the property to verify these laws/house rules are not broken.
6. Please do not hang or attach anything to the walls with push pins, tape, etc. or other painted surfaces.
7. Please use our black makeup towels to remove makeup to avoid damaging white linens/towels.
8. Guests are provided 2 keys. 1 Key must be left in the lockbox at all times in case your group gets separated, loses a key, or you lock yourself out. Lost keys will result in a charge of $150 to re -key the locks.
9. If the space is left excessively dirty $50 will be charged for each additional hour of cleaning required. Removal of bodily fluids will result in a charge of $150. Glitter cleanup will result in a charge of $100.
10. Unauthorized pets will result in an additional $250 deep cleaning cleaning fee and immediate request to leave. Pet Boarding recommendations available upon request. Both the owner and staff have pet allergies. If traveling with pets please inquire about our pet friendly units.
11. Unfortunately, we cannot accept bookings from “Locals” at this time. Locals is meant to include anyone residing within 60 miles of New Orleans.
**All charges are the actual cost, including labor, to remedy each issue.**
Our home is professionally cleaned and sanitized using properly rated disinfectant for COVID -19, as outlined by the WHO. Completely renovated condo right off Magazine Street in the heart of the Lower Garden District awaits you! Steps to some of the best bars, restaurants, and shops in the city, our condo gives you that great neighborhood vibe while still being just a stone's throw from all the action downtown. We pride ourselves on the quality of our property and live right around the corner and are always ready to assist with any issues as they arise.
This classic and recently renovated one bedroom, one bathroom condo in the Lower Garden District is the perfect spot for your stay in New Orleans! With all the amenities you could ask for, you can enjoy a stress -free visit to New Orleans! - Completely Private Space, including private entrance and bathroom! Great for families and groups! Intimate Setting For Couples •Well -lit balcony for a great outdoor experience! Extremely Comfortable Bed! Full Chef’s Kitchen with Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave. Kitchen bar with seating for Computer Setup/Workspace •A stone's throw to il Mercato, one of our many wedding venues. Digital Guidebook W/ Food/Fun Recommendations, Early Check -in/Late Checkout options, Infant/Toddler Rentals, Eco/Allergy Friendly Laundry & More. Party And Events are not allowed