I have travelled all over the United States. This has by far been the worst experiences I’ve ever had. The room was sticky feeling. It was dark inside the room. There was one “towel” which by most standards is considered a kitchen towel. There was a wad of hair in the corner next to the tub as if they cleaned the drain and threw it there. The microwave was plugged into the outlet on the lamp. The security latch was attached for the trim around the door which wouldn’t keep anyone out had they tried to come in. We dropped our luggage and went to dinner, came back two hours later and the door was cracked open. There were guys upstairs with their door open and music playing walking around drinking beer and trying to make passive aggressive conversation. This establishment is not for anyone with children or anyone who wants a safe quiet, clean, secure, location to sleep. We were so concerned for our safety we booked another room in Murfreesboro which is 50 minutes away for only 50 dollars more and it was extremely nice. We did not even attempt to complain, short of tearing the building down and rebuilding it, there wasn’t anyway to make it worth staying there.