Complete with a 2-car garage, fenced in the back yard, back patio, desk space, and a fully stocked kitchen for guest enjoyment. There are 2 televisions in our home, one 60" Smart TV in the living room over the fireplace, and one 32" in the master bedroom. Our home is decorated in line with the cottage-modern style featuring white linens, natural woods, plants, and scenic art. Plenty of restaurants are located within a 3-5 minute drive from our house, or drive 10 minutes and find yourself in the heart of Downtown Fayetteville. 8 minute straight shot to the U of A!
Other things to love about Solitude Retreat:
* 3 Private bedrooms - 1) Master bedroom is on the main floor with a luxury King mattress, featuring blackout curtains, television, private attached bathroom with walk-in shower, giant closet with laundry room, and Jack & Jill sinks. 2) Upstairs King bedroom with pillow-top mattress, featuring blackout curtains, a large closet, and an attached full bathroom. 3) Upstairs Queen bedroom with pillow-top mattress, featuring an attached full bathroom, plus a closet, dresser, and side chair.
* Queen air mattress with sheets (kept in master BR closet) and blankets provided
* 2 Twin-sized sofas with sheets (kept in master BR closet) that may be used for sleeping 2 additional people if needed.
* BBQ Grill
* 2 laundry rooms!
* Fenced in yard, with back patio seating
* Creek & trees behind the house
* Large living room with a 60" Smart TV in living room
* Gas fireplace controlled with a simple wall switch
* Large dining room with chairs for 9 - additional seating can be found at the kitchen bar where there are 4 adjustable barstools.
* Desk with comfy leather chair and computer screen, perfect for those that need to work while on getaway/staycation
* Pet friendly
* 2 car garage available for guest use - feel free to use our 4 extra camp/fold-up chairs, located in the garage. There’s also an additional charcoal grill in the garage if needed.
* Fully stocked kitchen featuring a brand new fridge, pantry, microwave (in the pantry), coffee station, dishwasher, and all things needed to cook a giant meal
* Fully stocked bathrooms
* Extra sheets & pillows for every bed
* Exclusive location next to (within walking distance of) the up and coming "Centennial Park at Millsap Mountain" - home of world-class mountain biking / cyclo-cross trails & future home to the 2022 Cyclo-Cross World Championships.
* Fantastic location for those looking to spend a weekend flea marketing in a nearby town, Prairie Grove (10 min drive) - known for its dozens of unique flea markets.
We happily stock all basic welcome amenities for your stay - provided are amenities in the bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room with enough to get you started on your trip. We do not provide excess for more than a couple of days worth and guests are responsible for purchasing these items for personal use if they run out during their stay.
Please note: Trash/recycle day is Wednesday, so if you're staying overnight on a Tuesday we'd very much appreciate it if you take to the curb. Trash bins & 2 recycle bins are kept in the garage. Please contact us about details in regards to handicap accessibility. There is mowing scheduled for every Friday. This usually only lasts about 15 minutes, but if you have personal belongings or a dog in the backyard, please be aware. Thanks!
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit on site.
This property accepts credit cards.