The School House is lovely at any time of year. In a fabulous location overlooking the sea at Three Cliffs Bay this beautiful dog friendly bolthole is delightful with stylish furnishings and a beautiful garden, a lovely spot for relaxing with a coffee. The perfect couple’s escape, close to The Gower Way for lovely coastal walks.
The Gower Peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, home to some of the country’s best beaches - perfect for watersports. If it’s culture you’re looking for, why not explore one of the many castles and historical houses in the area. Head to the maritime city of Swansea for some retail therapy or simply relax in the garden… the choice is yours!
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 x double bed
The School House is an annexe to Mulberry Hill.
Ground floor open plan kitchen/diner/reception
- Living room: sofa, TV/DVD player and electric fire.
- Kitchen/diner: table and chairs, electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher and mini Hifi.
- Bathroom: shower cubicle, bath, WC and basin. Accessed via 15 steps down from the bedroom.
- Bedroom: double bed, TV, chest of drawers and 2 armchairs, (formerly the old school room).
- Entertainment: TV/DVD player.
- - For families: sorry, no children.
- Outside: patio area directly outside The School House with garden furniture and shared garden. Owners asked to keep dogs on a lead in the garden
- Parking: unrestricted parking just outside boundary wall.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi (WiFi speed is not fast but it is available in the shared gazebo). 1st October- 30th April £10 heating supplement. 4 star rating.
- Pets: One dog welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave the dog unattended in the property. Owners asked to keep dogs on a lead in the garden
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. Laundry facilities available from owner on request. Because of the narrow stairs leading up to the bedroom and down to the shower room, further steps in the garden and an unprotected garden pond, the property is not suitable for young children/infants or anyone with limited mobility.