One of two charming holiday cottages in a rural setting with some lovely walks on the doorstep. Llethryd Farm Cottages have beautiful interiors with two bedrooms and comfortable living space with French doors onto a delightful terrace with table and chairs, perfect for alfresco dining.
This is perfect walking country… close to Cefn Bryn; walk along the ridge for 360 degree views down to North Devon and the Black mountains. Visit Llangennith and Weobley Castle and the beach at Oxwich Bay, just a short drive. The Gower Peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with something for everyone… beaches for watersports and castles and historical houses. Alternatively, head to the maritime city of Swansea for some retail therapy … the choice is yours!
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x twin beds, (can be made up as a king size bed)
- Kitchen/diner: single oven, electric hob, washing machine, fridge, dining table and 4 chairs.
- Lounge: sofa, futon chair, TV. Patio doors lead off the lounge to the gravelled seating area.
- Shower room 1: WC, step in shower and wash hand basin.
- Shower room 2: WC, step in shower and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: double bed. Own staircase.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (can be made up as a king bed), chest of drawers. Own staircase.
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: gravel area with outside table and chairs.
- Parking: off road parking.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. Intermittent WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.