Refundable depositPay at property
- Cash deposit: USD 50 per stay
Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast costs between USD 5 and USD 7 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
Pool, spa & gym (if applicable)Pay at property
- The seasonal pool is open from December to March
- Hot springs access available from 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property accepts cash.
This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property Registration Number 42581584
Also known as
- Cabañas La Comarca Lodge
- Cabañas La Comarca Panguipulli
- Cabañas La Comarca Lodge Panguipulli