Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
3.5-star cottage, convenient to Vilano Beach
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Step back in time while enjoying all the modern conveniences of this little 1940's vintage cottage just a short stroll down the quiet neighborhood street to the beautiful Vilano Beach seashore. This beachside cottage main floor unit, with partial ocean view, is comfortable and beachy with a welcoming living area, bright dining room, a full kitchen, a king bedroom and small second bedroom with a trundle twin bed. Outside gathering or picnic spots include the upstairs porch and a table and seating under an umbrella in the large yard with a privacy fence. Five minutes from Historic St. Augustine. Pet friendly by request; fees apply.
- King Bedroom
- Twin bed with trundle Bedroom
- Twin Pullout
- One Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table seats 4
- Living Area with Large Screen TV
- WIFI and Cable
- Outdoor shower
- Small deck with 2 chairs and built-in bench
- Outdoor dining table with 4 chairs and umbrella
- Fenced yard
- Beach Towels and Supplies/Toys
- Parking beside cottage
- Keyless entry
- Access to washer and dryer with week or more stay.
- * This listing is for the main floor (upstairs part of the home). Additional bedroom/bathroom suite available below in the same building offered in a separate listing "Seaside Studio". Please inquire if interested.
Seaside Cottage at Vilano has an ideal location situated along the seashore in the small beach town of Vilano Beach. A short stroll from the Seaside Cottage is the sea oat-lined path to the nearly secluded beach. A short seashell collecting walk along the seashore to the south will bring you to the Inlet and a view across the river of St. Augustine, its Bayfront, the Fort and its historic skyline. Also, near the Cottage is the entrance to a walking/biking boardwalk under the Vilano Bridge into the Vilano Beach Town Center. There you can stroll down palm tree-lined Vilano Road (Vilano's "Main Street") along sea-colored sidewalk pavers to the Vilano Pier which offers beautiful sunset views across the river to Historic St. Augustine. You can also fish off the Pier. On your way back through the Art Deco/Florida Vernacular-styled Vilano Beach Town Center, stop in for a great meal at one of five local restaurants ranging from pizza to Chinese to Italian to seafood. Or pick up picnic/snack items at the Publix Grocery, which includes a deli, liquor store and a pharmacy. Back at the beach enjoy swimming, sunning, surfing, fishing and skimboarding. For a special evening, oceanfront and riverfront restaurants are within 3 miles from the Seaside Cottage at Vilano.
FREE FUN! Each booking will include one free entry per attraction each day of your stay! The following attractions are included;
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure
- Ripley’s Red Train Tours
- Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club Course
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Boat Expedition
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Salt Marsh Kayaking
Let iTrip help you make the most of your vacation!
Ride Ripley’s Red Train around the
This property accepts credit cards.
*See fees & policies for additional details or extra charges