Summary is that I didn't know much about the area, and the room pictures don't convey the actual environmental situation. This is basically an old residential structure that's been repurposed into a living 'hotel'/ airBnb..
- Room generally was renovated well. Looks decent in pictures.
- Inexpensive, air conditioner works, if you need bare bones this is of decent value
- Staff were generally nice, and tried to be helpful
- There's a tiny balcony which offers a nice glimpse of the outside.
- This area of town can be a bit seedy, I know you're there to party, but I overheard the security guard complaining about the sheer number of a certain type of people coming and going from one room.
- You can hear the party on the street all night long
- There's no lock safe in the room.
- Shower water pressure is weak
- Cleaning is upon requests, and there's no phone in the room. you need to travel downstairs
- I had a problem with the WiFi internet, and the router in the room wasn't even the router for this company's internet. It belonged to the building. My Wifi Internet service went down over night (Wifi can connect, but no outwards/inwards traffic was making it through to the internet) and because it was getting late they didn't want to bother the guest in the room with the router, so that they could reboot it or investigate.
- uncertain towels are clean. I've mentioned it to the staff, but they say this the laundromat's fault