The property is still under construction. Only 16 villa are done so you will hear hammers banging at 7am in the morning. Stayed 4 nights.
1. The villa itself is nice and clean.
2. Private pool was great. But you have to call the reception to send someone to turn on the jacuzzi every time you want to turn it on. You cannot turn it on yourself.
3. The employees were very nice and accommodating.
4. We got our own villa because we had 8 people. But beware, if you are just booking for 2 people, you will be sharing a room in a villa with strangers.
1. There is nothing near by, no restaurant, nothing.
You have to take a taxi into town (160,000 Dong each way $7usd).
2. The resort (not really a resort) doesn’t offer any spa service.
3. They have a hall that serve a buffet breakfast. The same hall turns becomes a restaurant for lunch and dinner but it does not feel like a restaurant.
4. The bar on the beach is ghetto looking. I don’t think they built it yet and what is there looks like a temporary thing.
5. They counted the number of utensils in the kitchen and we had to sign for it. It was such a weird expensive. Basically you are responsible for every single spoons, forks or chopsticks that goes missing. I have never ever deal with anything remotely like this before.
6. There is no community pool so the only time you swim is in your own private pool.
7. The ocean water was not swim-able.
8. The entrance/exit to the hotel still needs to be renovated.