What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Pasay?
Although keeping fit and healthy in the hotel health club is important, you might decide to change your routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Pasay.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- The Wine Museum
- GSIS Museum of Art
- SM Mall of Asia
- Newport World Resorts
- Manila Bay
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Pasay
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Pasay, a hotel with a gym may be an amenity you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this welcoming city has to offer. Travelers to Pasay highly recommend the shopping and restaurants. SM Mall of Asia, Newport World Resorts, and Manila Bay are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Pasay?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Pasay:
The Heritage Hotel Manila4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near SM Mall of Asia
- Fitness center • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Close to shopping
Belmont Hotel Manila3-star hotel within walking distance of Newport World Resorts
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City, an IHG HotelBayfront hotel with spa, near Manila Bay
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
Sofitel Philippine Plaza ManilaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Newport Performing Arts Theater
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hilton Manila4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near SM Mall of Asia
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms