What is Quezon City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate Quezon City without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at SM Mall of Asia and SM North EDSA for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Quezon City popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 84 cheap Quezon City hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Quezon City?
Hotels.com travelers' top Quezon City budget hotel picks:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Family friendly
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Red Hotel Cubao, Quezon City (Multi-Use Hotel)Art Deco hotel with indoor pool, near Gateway Mall
Yuj Inn - HostelCity-center hostel within easy reach of University of the Philipppines-Diliman
Fersal Hotel Kalayaan3-star hotel with conference center, near SM North EDSA
OYO 136 Regal Residences2-star hotel
Microtel by Wyndham Acropolis2.5-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Quezon City?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Quezon City while on a budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Rizal Park
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center
- Art In Island
- Sining Kamalig
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM North EDSA
- Manila Bay
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks